Microchanneling is a revolutionary, non invasive treatment to stimulate your body’s own natural ability to generate collagen, elastin and other building blocks for healthy skin. The state of the art Procell tool is used along with a stem cell growth factor serum for fantastic results on fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, acne scarring, stretch marks, and rosacea. 3-6 monthly treatments are recommended.
Before And After Results
All areas of the body can be treated and improved. Contact us for specific pricing
Face and Neck
Neck and Decollete
Hand and Decollete
Add Microderm to any service for
Frequently Asked Questions
Procell is a top of the line mechanical precision tool that, in just a few minutes, can create thousands of controlled micro injuries to the skin. In response, an inflammatory healing process begins, initiating the formation of new collagen. Now the immune system begins to get rid of the old, poor quality tissue, and over time, the repeated healing process creates a major skin transformation.
Human growth-factor serums derived from youthful bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells are multipotent, important in making tissue and promoting healing. Application of serums immediately after the microchanneling treatment tricks the skin into perceiving a much bigger injury, enhancing collagen growth and skin repair. Stem cells are the KEY to best microneedling results.
For anti aging, microneedling is best done in a series of 6, one month apart. After 6 your skin will have been triggered to keep producing the most springy form of collagen on its own, for a while. Acne clients can sometimes have wonderful results at 2 or 3 treatments.
After consultation, we will take your ‘before’ pictures, then apply numbing cream for about 25 minutes. The actual treatment takes around 30 minutes for the face. The treatment involves the Procell mechanical tool and a ‘stamping’ technique. (Know that it is not a completely numb process, but most do not consider it painful, either.) The stem cell serum is applied during the treatment. You will be sent home with aftercare products.
We call this a ‘no downtime’ treatment, in that you can pretty much resume normal life. You may be pink the next day, but nothing you need to hide out from. You likely will feel extra dry for a while, so lots of moisturizer is recommended.
- Do not apply anything to the area for 90 minutes after your treatment.
- Do not touch the treated area with your hands, cell phone, or any foreign object for 90 minutes after treatment.
- Resume your regular activities the next day, though you may be a bit pink/dry feeling.
- Avoid direct sunlight for 24 hours: you may apply sunscreen after 90 minutes.
- After 24 hours, apply your take home post care serums 2x per day: Cellular Renewal (step 1), wait 30 seconds and apply Healing Accelerator Serum (step 2). Let dry completely before applying anything else
- Wash your face as normal and continue your regular at home products
- Tightness, dryness is normal for the first few days. Moisturize often with your favorite product for best results.
- Drink a minimum of 64oz of water per day.
All areas of the body will benefit from Procell Microchanneling; anywhere you want a firmer, healthier, more even toned appearance. Contact me for pricing.
“My friends have recommended Mick for years, and I finally took the plunge. I have(adult) jawline acne, and some spots where old acne just never seems to go away. I have done 2 microchanneling treatments so far, and am blown away by the amount of improvement. My husband and friends have noticed, too. I’ll for sure be back.”
“Mick really knows her stuff. I feel like I learn something new every time I see her. My skin looks and feels great!”
Mick has magic in her hands! I’m already on the books for more.
Ready to Book Your Appointment?
please do so 24 hours in advance to avoid a 25% cancellation fee.